Do Businesses In Advance Need Professional Water Restoration?
If you need out-of-hours restoration, contact SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415.
Water Intrusion can Lead to Severe Bacterial Issues in your Advance Business Without Commercial Water Cleanup Services
Do Commercial Business Restorers Work Out-of-hours?
For late-night businesses in Advance, out-of-hours restoration services can be essential. If your bar or kitchen suffers a water leak, there can be significant amounts of standing water within a few hours, while closure could affect your projected revenues. SERVPRO commercial teams are available on call throughout the night for businesses with water intrusion emergencies. Our crew chiefs can arrive on-site quickly and put in place vital mitigation methods to prevent further harm. These mitigation measures may include extracted water from the area, or setting in place controls to provide mold and bacteria from working through the stages of growth. You can contact us twenty-four hours a day in an emergency.
Is standing water a health risk?
All water contains microbes. When large bodies of water intrude into your business, these microbes can breed rapidly. The most effective solution to deal with microbial growth concerns is to use a commercial water cleanup service in Advance. Our technicians can thoroughly disinfect the area and disperse vital anti-microbial treatments to prevent bodies of water from deteriorating into more severe contamination levels. Overnight our team can prevent long-term damage from coming to your business before putting in place a solid plan of action to return it to a preloss condition.
What are the stages of microbial growth in a water emergency?
• Microbes begin to grow in the presence of moisture and temperatures of sixty Fahrenheit
• Fungus attach to food sources like drywall or other porous textiles and materials
• Within three days, these microbes can form full-size colonies which spread rapidly through porous materials and require professional remediation
If you need out-of-hours restoration, contact SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415.
The Storm Has Caused Flooding in My House. Whom Should I Call for Help?
When water damage happens, call SERVPRO. We are always ready to restore your home.
Contact SERVPRO Franchise Professionals to Help You Handle the Storm Flood Damage in Your Advance Residence
Following any storm, your home can sustain wind damage, flood damage, or both. The situation can leave you devastated. However, if you act fast by contacting professionals immediately, you can minimize secondary damage and restore your Advance home in a brief period.
Why contact professionals?
At SERVPRO, we have a team of eminently skilled and experienced professionals who have restored thousands of homes over the years. We can use advanced equipment and cutting-edge techniques to handle the storm flood damage in your Advance property. After a flood, it is likely to find interior water damage in walls, ceilings, floors, furniture, clothing, and kitchen cabinets, among other areas. If you do not restore your home well, flood damage can cause severe issues like decay and mold infestation. You can count on our technicians to:
- Respond promptly: We understand that timing is critical. Our technicians respond to our customers' emergencies in a brief period and perform a thorough assessment. We begin the restoration process immediately; our technicians determine the most efficient solution.
- Help you with your insurance claim: We offer a Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS) that involves listing the ruined belongings accurately and in a detailed manner. Our team can take an inventory of the contents in each room.
- Use professional-grade equipment: The rental equipment from your hardware store may not get the job done effectively. Our machines extract the floodwater thoroughly and dry the affected areas fast to avoid mold growth.
- Carefully remove and replace unsalvageable and contaminated structures like drywall, door and window trim, carpeting, and padding.
How can I help with the restoration process?
Before our team gets to your property, you can remove furniture or other valuable items such as electronics and paintings and get them to a safe place. You can also open your windows and doors to increase airflow in the home.
How do you clean the surfaces that contaminated water has affected?
Contaminated water can cause health issues for you and your family. Therefore, after water extraction, we clean the area using antimicrobial products. SERVPRO technicians can use sporicidin to clean all surfaces that were in contact with the contaminated water. The disinfectant clears fungi, bacteria, and viruses, leaving the surface risk free.
After the unfortunate incident of flooding in your house, call SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415 for excellent restoration services. Our advanced equipment and highly trained staff can save as much property as possible. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
More about Advance.
What Do the Professionals Inspect After a Fire in My Advance Kitchen?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
SERVPRO’s IICRC-Certified Techs Can Eliminate Fire Damage from Advance Homes
Kitchen fires are not just the most common variety of home fire today, but they also account for a whopping $1.2 billion in damages each year based on the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA)'s data. These fires present a bevy of concerns, including contamination of food, protein residue accumulation, and damage to appliances and electronics in your Advance home.
SERVPRO technicians are a phone call away from assisting Advance property owners with rapid response fire damage mitigation. This team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to render mitigation services and minimize damage to structures and contents. Your local SERVPRO team is also licensed to render residential contracting services (license #NC 26671).
Why is SERVPRO Available 24/7?
• Loss prevention through fast response times. Soot can become acidic on contact with moisture, which turns these often difficult-to-clean soils into corrosive residues that can damage or discolor items in your home.
• A restoration-first approach to cleanup. SERVPRO focuses on restoring as much as possible after a disaster and wants to keep home repairs cost-effective while keeping occupants safe and comfortable. Some items may require removal with the approval of homeowners and insurance adjusters, and others may be more cost-effective to replace than to repair.
• Specialists that mitigate both water and fire damage. SERVPRO technicians are also trained to combat water damage and can dry your home before focusing on fire damage mitigation. Firefighting efforts can leave structures and contents highly saturated and requires fast drying to prevent microbial growth.
Frequently Asked Questions About Home Fire Damage Policies
Can insurance policies pay for mold cleanup? It depends on the policy. Some companies have mold damage exclusions for Advance home insurance policies. Go over the terms of your contract to determine if this is the case. Even if there is a mold exclusion, there are likely coverage options for cleaning.
• If your insurer refuses to cover cleaning and mold develops as a result of that decision, the entire damage may still be covered despite the exclusion outlined in your policy. However, it is necessary to determine what was caused by the refusal to cover cleanup costs and what was caused by fire suppression efforts. Firefighting is especially notorious for causing mold to develop in drywall and wood framing behind walls.
• Does your home insurance policy cover smoke damage cleanup? Smoke damage is covered in a typical homeowner’s insurance policy. Smoke and ash cleanup is, therefore, usually covered by your insurer after a fire. However, there may be disputes with your adjuster over whether repairs or replacement are sufficient for some items. SERVPRO technicians use restoration industry standards to determine the best course of action for your mitigation and restoration needs. They can communicate with you and your adjuster with a recommended cleanup strategy from that perspective.
• What are your options if your policy is not sufficient for covering all the damage? If there are specific repair and restoration costs that your insurance policy does not cover, consider claiming these expenses on your taxes as a casualty loss deduction. This can only be done with costs that were not reimbursed by your insurer.
What Professionals Typically Inspect After a Partial Loss Fire
When you invite a professional inspector into your Advance property after a fire, they look at a variety of locations around the home because a kitchen fire can spread damage well beyond the confines of a single area of your home.
Inspectors may evaluate the following areas around your home looking for fire-related damages:
• Interior walls and framing may show signs of mold proliferation or water damage from fire suppression
• Window frames can melt, discolor, or blister from heat and residues. Glass can warp and change color, as well as lose some of its transparency. Fire-damaged windows can invite unwanted moisture into your home.
• Stucco on your kitchen walls or ceiling may have spalled or cracked from “baking” in the heat from a fire. There may also be mold in or behind it.
• Plumbing and ductwork both need to be checked for soot residues as well as damage to solder and connectors.
When you contact SERVPRO for your mitigation, service begins with a home inspection.
SERVPRO’s Approach to Kitchen Cleanup
Fire damage cleanup is a process that works from ceiling to floor and light to heavy. SERVPRO technicians start with dry cleaning sponges and EPA-registered detergent solutions for light soils before moving on to more heavy-duty cleaning. As soot deposits are dislodged from surfaces, techs can vacuum them up with a commercial-grade HEPA filter vacuum.
SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties provides emergency-response disaster cleanup services that keep homes looking, “Like it never even happened.” Call (336) 677-1415 to begin the mitigation process.
What Should I Do About Water in My Advance Crawlspace?
No matter how we can help, give our SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties a call today at (336) 677-1415.
Flooding in Your Crawlspace Can Get Addressed with Extraction and Drying by Our SERVPRO Professionals
While you might be able to avoid flooding moving directly into your Advance home by the construction of a crawlspace, standing water in this area can pose problems of its own. Without removing flooding that lingers in this space beneath your home, you could welcome the deterioration of structural supports and other hazardous conditions like mold and microbial growth.
It might initially appear that you have avoided the direst of flood damage to your Advance residence, but without timely water removal and drying, your home and its occupants remain at risk. Natural flooding often welcomes debris and bacteria into the crawlspace area, meaning that we must utilize more powerful extraction tools to overcome the standing water concerns such as gas-powered trash pumps or extractor trucks.
What can get done with your crawlspace after flooding?
• Fast extraction solutions
• Drying with air movers and dehumidifiers
• Crawlspace encapsulation
No matter how we can help, give our SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties a call today at (336) 677-1415.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Advance, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties today at (336) 677-1415 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Why is There Mold Damage in My Basement?
Mold is nothing to hesitate on, call SERVPRO today.
SERVPRO Technicians Can Remove Mold Damage From Advance Homes Fast
While all buildings have some amount of mold in them, water damage on organic materials can easily create an environment that allows these microbes to thrive. Professional mitigation not only contains mold spores, but it can also improve the indoor air quality in your space in Advance. Proper remediation is especially crucial for basements, which are highly vulnerable to both water damage and mold growth.
If mold damage is discovered in your Advance property’s basement, SERVPRO technicians can remediate the microbes and return your home to a preloss condition. Your local SERVPRO is also licensed to provide residential contracting services (license #NC 26671) to rebuild portions of your home after a disaster.
Trained and Certified to Do the Job Right
SERVPRO techs, staff, and franchise owners alike all undergo education in a variety of disaster mitigation specialties, including:
- Fire and water damage mitigation
- Mold remediation
- Cleaning carpet and upholstery
This education, on top of stringent crew training measures, ensures that SERVPRO teams are well-equipped to advise on disaster situations and render cleanup services per Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards for the restoration industry.
SERVPRO’s Mold Remediation Measures
Removing mold means more than just cleaning up spores found on surfaces with antimicrobial solutions. Containment measures and personal protection equipment (PPE) are a must for keeping homes safe during the cleanup process. HVAC intakes, doorways, and other areas where mold can spread through the home may be sealed off to keep spores contained.
PPE that technicians may use during mold remediation varies. Respirators with N95 filters are preferred for small-scale contamination, while Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPRs) are commonly used for more extensive mold proliferation.
SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties preserves homes with service that is Faster to Any Size Disaster. Call (336) 677-1415 for rapid-response mitigation.
To find out more about Advance, click here.
Help! Who Do I Call for Home Flood Damage Removal in Advance?
SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties offers mitigation that is Faster to Any Size Disaster.
SERVPRO Professionals Are a Phone Call Away From Mitigating Flood Damage for Advance Homes
Home flood damage in any area can be both sudden and overwhelming for most homeowners. After the worst of the disaster has passed, it can be easy to feel blindsided by the upcoming restoration efforts. However, there is a team that is ready to help you, 24/7.
If you need to remove flood damage in your Advance home quickly, SERVPRO technicians have the tools and techniques necessary to safely and effectively restore your home after a disaster. The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-certified pros rely on restoration industry standards to quickly return your home to a clean, safe, preloss condition.
What Risks Can Come With Mitigating Home Flooding Myself?
• Electrical hazards. Have a professional turn off the power before attempting to re-enter your home.
• Industrial waste and chemical contact. Ground flooding can displace chemicals, industrial waste, and other byproducts that can potentially irritate skin without proper protection.
• Sewage and debris. Sewage and debris can put many homeowners at risk if they attempt to re-enter their properties without adequate protection.
SERVPRO technicians have the equipment and safety gear necessary to remove damage while minimizing current and future risks for occupants.
How Does SERVPRO Sanitize My Home After Flood Damage?
SERVPRO’s sanitation process starts with removing odor-causing materials like saturated, moldy furniture, sewage, and other solids that can affect the safety of your home. Technicians can then focus on extracting remaining water with back-mounted extractors. Unlike a typical water damage situation, sanitation occurs before drying to prevent the spread of microbes in the air. A variety of tools can sanitize the home with EPA-registered biocides, including:
• Spray pumps
• Cleaning cloths
SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties offers mitigation that is Faster to Any Size Disaster. (336) 677-1415 is the number to call for cleanup service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For more about Advance click here.
What Deodorization Tools Work Best After a Fire?
Fire damage in your kitchen? Call SERVPRO in your area of Advance to get rid of the smoke and odor in your home.
Our SERVPRO Team has Multiple Odor Removal Tools to Help You Breathe Easier After a Fire in Your Advance Home.
Removing harsh odors from your house left behind after a fire can be a substantial obstacle for even experienced restoration professionals. Without the appropriate premier equipment and potent deodorizing products, many of the trapped odors throughout your Advance home might never get neutralized. Our professionals have experience and a fast response to provide effective odor removal for the residence.
Odors are among the most challenging of fire damages to Advance homes and businesses. Unlike residues and ash that are visible and can be more easily tracked throughout a residence, odors can move freely through space, even traveling through openings like the HVAC system to impact otherwise undamaged areas of your household. Our team has the tools and expertise to help.
What Is a Common Fire Odor Removal Tool?
There are several choices when it comes to odor removal in your home after a fire. Choosing the right tool can make the overall process more efficient and cost-effective, so it is not a consideration that happens lightly. During job scoping with our project manager, it can often get determined where specific deodorization approaches might work the best. Thermal fogging and ULV fogging are two approaches that offer a fast and efficient neutralization to many of the affected open areas and materials within the structure. Foggers are:
- Suitable for Smaller Spaces
- Safe for Use Around Living Things
Do Hydroxyl Generators Help Fire Odors?
Though versatile, foggers cannot always handle the full measure of the deodorization that a household requires after a fire. Another option is the hydroxyl generator. These stationary units can be a benefit to deodorization in a damaged residence for several reasons. These include:
- Onboard HEPA Filtration – Pulling contaminated air through the device can help to filter out debris and other solids from the environment. In many cases, air pulled across the HEPA filter can catch particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Dual-Purpose – Hydroxyl machines are a standard choice in deodorization for fire-damaged homes because they can also help to clean up the area. Using an ultraviolet spectrum that interacts with water particles in the atmosphere, we can offer a thorough cleaning of the environment as well as deodorization.
- Safe to Use in Occupied Homes – Unlike some of the odor neutralizing equipment and approaches out there, hydroxyls do not require families exposed to relocate.
What Makes Ozone Generators a Strong Deodorizing Choice?
Generating ozone can be a hazardous situation to get exposed to, but this process continues to be one of the most effective approaches to neutralizing smoke and burning odors after a fire. These machines work to split oxygen into single unstable molecules that bond with odor compounds and neutralize them or destroy the entire newly formed compound. There are numerous reasons why ozone machines are one of the top choices for even our SERVPRO professionals after a fire loss. These include:
- Preferred Method in Warehouse Recovery – With an ozone chamber in our nearby warehouse, we can offer effective deodorization for removed contents in your home. The size of the chamber allows our technicians to restore several objects and furniture simultaneously.
- Gaseous State – Much like the advantages of thermal fogging, ozone can move like a vapor in the environment, absorbing into porous materials and neutralizing trapped odors. This gaseous state allows the deodorizing substance produced to spread rapidly throughout the damaged area to help.
- Requires No Extra Products – One of the ways that this deodorizing equipment gets set apart is its ability to neutralize odors without supplying a potent product to do this work. The production of ozone and its unstable nature eliminates foul odors on contact.
Will Odors Go Away on Their Own?
A common misconception with fire losses is that smoke and burning odors can completely dissipate with enough ventilation and time. Trapped odors in cooled materials like drywall and flooring can release smoke and burning odors should these structural elements get exposed to higher temperatures again. Professional odor removal can ensure that these foul scents get removed from the house and stay gone.
Fire losses can produce many substantial obstacles for a homeowner to get their property back to its original condition. Despite these hurdles, our SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties team can help with adequate equipment and experience. When you want to make fire losses “Like it never even happened,” give us a call today at (336) 677-1415.
Do I Need To Call In For Professionals To Conduct Water Cleanup In My House?
Homeowners have to deal with many things which may include water damage. Contact SERVPRO right away.
A Professional Company Like SERVPRO Can Help You Prevent Secondary Problems In Your Advance Home
Removing water after it leaks into your house can prove to be a more significant task than imagined. Sometimes, moisture can hide and not be visible to the naked eye. If your building materials and contents stay wet for too long secondary problems like a rise in humidity levels or mold growth could occur.
What Can SERVPRO Do That I Cannot Do Myself?
When conducting water cleanup at your Advance residence, we can use the following specialized instruments to find where moisture went and figure out how wet your affected items got:
Moisture Sensors: We can use these sensors to see what sections of your carpet got wet.
Penetrating and Non-Penetrating Moisture Meters: We can use moisture meters to test for moisture content in your wooden studs or drywall. We can also check unaffected items so that we know how wet your building materials got.
Thermal Imaging: We can use infrared cameras that can help us find moisture by telling us temperature changes on surfaces inside your house.
Why Should I Choose SERVPRO Instead Of Another Company?
Highly Trained Team- Our crew is certified by the Institute for Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification or IICRC program, and we have several years of combined experience in the industry.
Fast 24/7 service: We are located nearby, and We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Advanced Technology: We are continually researching new technologies in the ever-changing industry to ensure that we are implementing the best and most up to date tools and techniques available.
What Steps Will You Take To Ensure All Problems Get Mitigated?
Before we complete any project, we go through a final inspection before we conduct our final cleaning process. During the inspection, we can look throughout your home and make sure all of the moisture-related issues are mitigated before the ultimate clean.
If you ever need help after suffering from a water leak in your house in Mocksville or Jonesville, call SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415 immediately.
See more about Advance
We Get You Back To Business In Advance After A Water Damage Disaster
We have the necessary state of the art equipment for all your water damage needs. Please call us right away to prevent further damage.
What Can SERVPRO Do for My Water-Damaged Advance Store?
Our experienced restoration professionals can offer fast extraction and drying solutions to get your doors back open as soon as possible.
With the conveniences and pace of online shopping, it can feel at times that your small Advance shop is losing ground to a virtual marketplace at everyone’s fingertips. Brick and mortar locations like yours are also susceptible to disasters like water loss incidents with situations like pipes breaking, sprinkler system malfunctions, or leaks in exposed pipes. Any of these scenarios can lead to substantial complications for your business without a fast and confident response by professionals like our SERVPRO team.
How Long Should I Expect to Wait for Help?
- Fast response
- First notice of loss
- Contact within hours
When disasters strike your shop, and you find that you need water removal for your Advance business, time is of the essence to get this process started as soon as possible. Many property management professionals have trusted our SERVPRO firm over the years because of our prompt response to these emergencies with the personnel and equipment to make a positive difference.
The first notice of loss (FNOL) is one of the crucial points of communication between the business owner and representatives of our SERVPRO team. With staffed emergency lines available 24/7, when you call about a disaster, you are getting through to a real person on the other end. The benefit in this is that we can begin to compile pertinent details about the loss situation to ensure that the appropriate equipment and trained professionals are getting dispatched to help when you need it most.
From this FNOL, we have professionals mobilizing as quickly as possible to get our Green Fleet out to your water damaged building. We know how quickly water emergencies can get out of control, and that is why we strive to reach every loss incident within hours of your initial call. Every minute that passes is precious, so we waste no time in getting mitigation started to protect the structural elements of your shop and your stock.
What Efficient Strategies Exist for Water Removal?
- Electric submersible pumps
- Truck-mount extractors
- Wet vacuums
Among the chief actions that our mitigation team must address when we first arrive at your Advance shop are extraction and water removal. Standing water can be destructive to the wares that you sell in the store as well as structural elements like flooring, fixtures like shelves and counters, and other exposed areas and contents. The right equipment used at the right times can dramatically reduce the presence of surface water to make water losses more manageable.
Submersible pumps can help when pooling water is more than two inches in depth. In these situations, the volume of water can absorb into flooring, wallboard, wood trim, and structural fixtures in your shop without fast actions. Submersible pumps offer continuous removal of standing water to a manageable depth where other extraction options are necessary.
Wet vacuums complete the final stages of removing surface water. In addition to their direct suction on surfaces and accessories that can help to reach into otherwise inaccessible areas, wet vacuums also utilize attachments like squeegee wands for hard surface flooring and carpet wands for removing moisture from carpets in the damaged areas.
Can SERVPRO Protect the Wares in My Store?
- Content management
- On-site solutions
- Off-site recovery
Protecting the wares that you sell in your store must also be a priority of our responding technicians when we arrive. Standing water primarily produces risks for situations like mold growth and deterioration, so we must carefully choose what must occur with individually affected items. These determinations happen during the job scoping process, where we determine what wares in your Advance shop can get relocated on-site and cleaned and which might require more involved approaches off-site.
Many of the lightly damaged or unaffected goods in your shop do not require in-depth cleaning and restoration approaches. The best solution for many of these items is to relocate them to an area of the shop where they can get less impacted by increased moisture contents and changing environmental conditions that occur during the restoration process.
We have a nearby SERVPRO facility capable of receiving a high volume of relocated wares from your water-damaged shop temporarily. This solution can be a benefit when there is nowhere on-site to store mostly undamaged goods. For damaged items, our in-house content management team can meet the demands of these individual objects with effective drying and cleaning solutions to prepare them for a return to your shop if possible.
How Thorough is the Drying Process?
- Evaporative drying solutions
- Specialty drying tools
- Moisture detection
Effective drying is undeniably vital to the restoration and recovery of your Advance shop after a water loss situation. Water migration can affect many materials beyond the surface, so we must maintain a constant awareness of dampness and moisture pockets beyond what we can easily see. We have efficient drying solutions to quickly manage water losses, including air movers and portable electric heaters that can maximize evaporation.
Depending on the materials affected by the water emergency, it can be necessary to utilize some of our more advanced tools and technologies to help make these losses “Like it never even happened.” Specialty drying tools like drying mats and our SERVPRO Injecti-Dry System can help to address water trapped in flooring materials and dampness in structural cavities. Despite the effectiveness of air movers, there are many practical applications for these advanced approaches to maximize drying efficiency.
We can double-check the production of our drying approaches utilizing many advanced technologies for moisture detection, including surface moisture meters and thermal imagery. Not only can these approaches showcase where drying is necessary, but also determine the migration of water damage to ensure the proper placement of air movers and dehumidifiers.
Protecting your shop and its wares can be a significant challenge with water loss emergencies. Our SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties team can help with efficient drying and recovery solutions. Give us a call anytime at (336) 677-1415.
See more about Advance.