Fire Damage Mitigation is Best Left to Trained Professionals in Advance
After a fire incident takes place. You can trust that your home is in good hands with the experienced technicians at SERVPRO.
SERVPRO Takes the Stress and Worry Out of Fire Damage Clean Up – Call Us First if You Have a Fire in Your Advance Home!
The fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) from SERVPRO are trained via the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We know what it takes for cleaning fire damaged homes so that your Advance property gets restored to pre-fire condition. Our Green Fleet arrives within hours of your call so that we can make it “Like it never even happened.”
Fire damage in Advance means taking a multi-faceted approach to get our customers the best results possible. Every situation is unique, so we craft a tailored plan to help us achieve our goals in the most efficient manner. However, SERVPRO has several steps that we always follow in any water & fire damage restorations.
Our Basic Fire Mitigation Steps Include:
- Determining structural safety
- Boarding up of windows and tarping roofing, if needed
- Water extraction to handle any moisture left during the extinguishing of flames
- Mucking out, as needed
- Thorough drying
- Repair and replacement of flooring, subfloor, sheetrock, and other building materials using controlled demolition – Residential contractor license #: NC 26671
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing with EPA-approved products
- HVAC system cleaning
SERVPRO Lessens the Stress
You have a lot to think about after such an emergency, and house fire clean up should not be one of them. We take the time to not only restore your home, but are also ready to ensure your insurance claim paperwork gets handled accordingly.
Fire damage restoration with SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties gives you peace of mind and excellent results. Call us 24/7 for emergency response at (336) 677-1415.
Bermuda Run Store Owners Calling for Professional Water Damage Assistance
Our SERVPRO technicians have the expertise and state of the art equipment to get your business back in order after a water catastrophe.
SERVPRO Has a Green Fleet and Skilled Water Damage Technicians to Bring Your Bermuda Run Business Back to Life
Water infiltration within your Bermuda Run store means that you have more to worry about than damp carpeting. Whether you had burst pipes or ceiling leaks, time is of the essence to ensure you limit secondary damage and avoid the onset of mold. SERVPRO will arrive at your business quickly to determine your needs, so you hopefully have little or no downtime to worry about.
Working around your inventory is something we know how to do when you call us for emergency services water damage in Bermuda Run. Our IICRC-certified technicians know how to inspect your store contents and building materials to select the best cleaning and drying options. In most commercial calls where store inventory is a factor, pack up and move out services help ensure your pieces are not damaged or affected by moisture during the cleanup.
During extraction, we also make sure that relative humidity gets addressed accordingly. We have water restoration technicians (WRT) that work fast to dry the impacted water loss zone with the help of:
- Powerful dehumidifiers that help to capture any water vapors moving through the air
- Centrifugal air movers that push high-speed air over any wet surface areas
Should it seem that the flooring or subfloor within your business has been impacted, we may put drying mats in place to help speed the drying process. Throughout the job, our crew monitors relative humidity and drying by taking multiple readings. Everything gets a thorough cleaning, and sanitization helps us wrap up the job.
SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties is available 24/7 for water cleanup and damage control services. Call us at (336) 677-1415!
Why Do Advance Residents Need Skilled Mold Damage Remediation?
SERVPRO's skilled technicians have the tools and experience to put an end to your homes mold damage.
SERVPRO Offers Advance Property Owners Careful, Efficient Mold Damage Assistance for Best Results
When it comes to mold inspections, remediations, and removal, you may not know where to begin. Should you spot mold growth in your Advance home, it is best to talk with trained mold specialists rather than attempting DIY cleanup. Since mold can cause health effects and disruption can lead to spores spreading, you will always find that calling in SERVPRO will be the only way to get the mold remediation process going.
Why is mold damage in Advance an urgent issue? Allowing mold to fester and grow can lead to health effects as well as costly secondary damage. Whether you have black mold developing in your bathroom or you have attic mold, SERVPRO has protocols in place to safely and effectively begin the cleanup and mold remediation process.
Some of the things that we may do when coming to your home for mold removal include:
- Assess the space to pinpoint the cause of mold development, including poor ventilation or a hidden water leak.
- Containment to keep spores from moving into unaffected zones during the cleanup.
- Placement of fans, filtration units, and other equipment to help facilitate cleaning.
- EPA-registered antimicrobials and cleaning agents made for addressing mold infestations.
Note: Do not disturb or touch the mold before our Green Fleet arrives. Never attempt to dry the area yourself or spray any disinfectants or bleach on the mold. Such action can lead to disruption, only furthering the problem.
SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties specializes in mold damage and black mold damage repairs. Call us at (336) 677-1415, and we can send a team out as soon as possible to formulate the right plan of action for remediation and removal.
How Does SERVPRO Help Advance Residents After Flood Damage Due to a Storm?
Storm damage restoration services by SERVPRO are second to none. Call now for the help and experience your home needs.
SERVPRO is Available 24/7 for Flood Damage Restoration of Advance Homes
Drying the structure and contents after flood damage to your Advance home is the major focus of the flood restoration process. SERVPRO experts apply scientific principles to remove water and the residual moisture quickly and efficiently. The time required for flood restoration depends on how well the technicians can manipulate conditions and expedite evaporation.
Flood damage to your Advance home can only be remediated by meticulous planning and careful analysis of the conditions. SERVPRO technicians use various tools and equipment to create optimal conditions for drying. It allows the shortening of the restoration time and limits any secondary damage.
What Factors Affect Drying Time During Flood Water Cleanup of Advance Homes?
The two most important factors affecting the drying time required for flood water cleanup are-
- Temperature- Optimum drying temperature is 70-80 degrees F. SERVPRO technicians use air heating equipment to increase the temperature and expedite the drying of your Advance home. The experts always maintain the temperature below 85 F during the initial days as it can result in excess moisture in the air causing secondary damage during water damage repairs.
- Humidity- A relative humidity over 60% can significantly reduce the drying time during the water damage remediation process. SERVPRO technicians use dehumidifying equipment to reduce the humidity to about 30%, which speeds up the drying process.
Call SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415 for fast and reliable service.
Do Advance Homes Require Professional Fire Damage Restoration Services?
Kitchen fire in your home is no easy task. SERVPRO uses the latest technology and techniques no matter the size of fire damage.
SERVPRO Can Help Advance Residents in Fire Damage Mitigation of Their Homes
Restoring contents after a fire damage incidence to your Advance home is a less expensive option than replacing them. SERVPRO experts use various cleaning techniques to restore walls, ceilings, upholstery, or any other article damaged in the fire. Our technicians have extensive experience dealing with fire and smoke damage cleanup in Advance.
SERVPRO technicians can offer the best fire damage restoration service to Advance residents if they can reach the property early. The more time the soot and residue are in contact with the surfaces, the harder it gets to clean them.
What Techniques do SERVPRO Restorers use During House Fire Cleanup in Advance?
SERVPRO experts use multiple techniques during fire and smoke damage restoration of your Advance home.
- Dry cleaning- Done using feather dusters and cleaning cloths, is suitable to clean light and non-greasy residue left after fast-burning oxygen-rich fires.
- Wet cleaning- involves the use of water with or without a cleaning agent and SERVPRO technicians use it to clean moderate to heavy, greasy residue in fire-damaged homes.
- Spray and Wipe cleaning- Used in case of moisture-sensitive surfaces covered with moderate and greasy soot. Restorers use a spray bottle to spray the cleaning liquid and wipe it with a cloth.
- Abrasive cleaning- Experts use this only if the residue is too tough to remove. They use a scrub to agitate the particles and remove them without damaging the surface underneath.
Call SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415. We are available whenever you need us.
Trying to Find Commercial Water Damage Restoration Service in Advance? Think SERVPRO
Storm damage to your roof needs immediate attention. Call SERVPRO for the storm damage mitigation services needed for your home.
SERVPRO Offers 24/7 Water Damage Restoration Service to Advance Home Owners
Advance is, as of yet, an unincorporated community in Davie County, NC. It is a tightly knit community of about 1100 residents, about 75 miles from Charlotte, NC. No one knows why or who named the community Advance. According to some natives, it was named after a man named Samuel Vance Allen, a popular resident of the community and a freed slave. While some others suggest that the community was named to represent the sentiment that once a post office is added, the community would 'advance'! Irrespective of which story is true, Advance is a thriving and vibrant community.
Although the community is small, there are some interesting things to do here in Advance. Besides, you can always drive to Charlotte, which is just a few miles away. Here are some things you can do while here at Advance-
- Papa Tango Aviation Club- If you are not afraid of heights and love adventure sports, then Papa Tango is the place for you. Here, you can take a flight lesson with an FAA-certified flight instructor in a powered hang glider (Also called a "trike"). They teach you the basics of powered hang gliding and even allow you some actual ' hands-on' time during flights as well. The view from the glider is a sight to behold that is sure to stay with you for a long time.
- Yadkin Valley Wine Tours- If you like to experience wine tasting along with an informative session on winemaking, then the tour is just for you. The tour is very well-organized educational, and most importantly, fun. Whether you are a wine connoisseur or new to the whole wine tasting game, this tour is sure to leave a lasting memory.
- Tanglewood Park- Located on a 1200-acre piece of land, the park has a combination of streams, woodlands, and grassy pastures. The park has some of the cleanest and well-organized camping sites in the area. You can also take a short tour of the arboretum here. There are activities to do for both children and adults, including peddle-boating, hiking, horseback riding, and the park even has a 9-hole golf course.
Advance Residents Count on SERVPRO for Water Cleanup
Unmitigated water damage on your Advance property can spell disaster. The water can easily ruin your property and belongings and can even cause secondary damage, including mold. You need professional water removal services from SERVPRO to stop any further losses and start the remediation process. Our restoration experts have experience in dealing with water issues arising -
SERVPRO technicians work round the clock to mitigate the damage to your Advance property and keep things under control. We take various steps during water cleanup-
- Scoping the property for pockets of high humidity regions using devices such as Thermohygrometers and moisture meters
- Remove any standing water by wet vacuuming and other extraction equipment
- Decontamination using antimicrobials, if necessary
- Deodorizing with the help of thermal foggers and air scrubbing equipment
Call SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415. We are available whenever you need us.
How Can Mold Damage Get Removed in Advance Businesses?
If mold is left unchecked, it can spread very quickly. Contact our IICRC certified mold damage remediation team for an assessment today.
Our SERVPRO Team Remediates Mold Colonies Quickly in Advance Commercial Properties.
Mold damage is an underappreciated threat to area businesses, especially considering the severe weather that can often impact the area from the Atlantic Ocean. Commercial structures with prolonged moisture concerns can facilitate active colonization that deteriorates hosting materials and can be a costly destroyer of wares and stock. Our fast-responding remediators can help with:
- Mold remediation
- Basement mold remediation
- Mold specialists
- Bathroom mold removal
- Attic mold
- Black mold
What Mold Remediation Is Best in Advance Businesses?
Because there are multiple removal techniques for mold damage in Advance businesses, none of these is a universal approach to remediation. We evaluate the property and affected contents for the most efficient and efficacious removal techniques. The faster these strategies can get implemented, the less your business can notice the loss caused by a spreading hazardous organism.
When mold damage becomes a threat to your business, our SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties can help. Call us right away at (336) 677-1415.
How Can SERVPRO Remove Floodwater from Advance Homes?
Flooding quickly causes water damage to your property. Contact SERVPRO for water removal and remediation services.
Choosing the Right Extraction Tools for Flood Damage in Advance Ensures Efficient Restoration.
Meeting your home's needs after flood damage can often be more than just water removal services, though this is among the largest, formidable obstacles in restoring the property. Our professionals can help with:
- Flood restoration
- Basement flooding
- Emergency services water damages
- Water damage remediation
- Burst pipes
- Ceiling leaks
What Tools Are the Best for Water Removal Services?
Flood damage in Advance homes can be overwhelming, requiring immediate action from responding technicians. Natural flooding requires water clean up and flood restoration to handle debris and solids present in the pooling. While electric submersible pumps are often the backbone of water removal services, other instruments are needed for flood removal, such as:
- Trash pumps
- Wet vacuums
- Truck-mount pumps
With possible contaminants and other threats with flood damage, extraction and cleaning by our SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties team should happen as soon as possible. Call us today at (336) 677-1415.
What Are Methods for Smoke Remediation and Odor Removal in Bermuda Run?
After you experience a fire disaster, Call our experts at (336) 677-1415, we have the training and experience your home needs after a fire occurs.
Bermuda Run Homes Can Benefit From Thorough Deodorization Practices After a Fire.
While soot removal and content cleaning are both vital elements of house fire clean up, fire damage can also require deodorization and smoke odor removal. Smoke remediation of fire damage can involve multiple tools and practices by our Fire and Smoke Restoration Technicians (FSRT) accredited by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC.) Our professionals can help with:
- Fire damage restoration
- Smoke remediation
- Fire damaged homes
- Fire and smoke damage
What Tools Are Necessary for Smoke Remediation and Fire Odor Removal?
Choosing the right tool for the smoke odor present in a Bermuda Run house after extinguishment is critical to getting the task done efficiently. Our SERVPRO team recognizes that the effectiveness of deodorization practices changes with varying conditions, so multiple instruments and devices are often needed after fire damage to remove lingering noxious smells. Some of the most common of these include:
- Thermal/ULV Foggers – Fire damage like strong smoke odors after combustion often can get mostly quelled and neutralized with the production of mobile thermal foggers and ULV units. These superheat or cool deodorization products into a mist or vapor for broad coverage and penetration into porous materials that can trap smoke.
- Hydroxyl Generators – Unlike neutralizing odors, hydroxyl machines eliminate standing smells in your home by pulling away hydrogen atoms and dismantling the chemical compounds that make up harsh odors. Using UV radiation, these tools can both clean environments and deodorize.
- Ozone Machines – By creating a chemical compound known as ozone, these machines send these unstable molecular structures into the damaged environment with the understanding that smoke odors can molecularly bond with these compounds. Once this chemical process occurs, the new compound is odorless and neutralized.
- HEPA Filtration Air Scrubbers – These are more of an honorable mention to the line of deodorization products and instruments available to our FSRT professionals. HEPA products are capable of capturing microscopic particles circulating in the environment, which can dramatically impact the smoke odor severity and the ease of fire damage and smoke remediation.
Are Other Actions Necessary for Fire Damage Smoke Remediation in Bermuda Run?
Fire damage often requires several layers of recovery to thoroughly remove, especially with soil elimination and replacing affected materials in fire damaged homes. With a general contractor license, we provide numerous services to overcome persistent odor concerns, such as controlled demolition and smoke odor removal with the reinstallation of building materials. Our license allows us to be a one-stop-shop for your fire damage recovery and restoration, including any build back or reconstruction that might be required.
Because fire damage can happen from so many possible sources, our SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties team must be prepared for a wide range of potentially damaging effects. With leading equipment and experienced professionals, we can help. Call us today at (336) 677-1415.
Why Is SERVPRO Better at Handling Mold Damage than Other Services in Advance?
Do you see or smell the mold first? Team SERVPRO has sensors to root out the cause of the mold damage on your property.
Our Cutting Edge Equipment Enables Us to Remediate Mold Damage More Effectively
When you notice residential mold, you need help from a quality service like SERVPRO. We have the tools to quickly and effectively deal with the problem, minimizing potential damage and repair expenses.
It is important to remember that not all Advance area mold damage cleanup companies are equally capable of handling your job. Some services simply do not have the right equipment to clean up and restore your home’s particular damage. This, fortunately, is not an issue for SERVPRO. Our highly-trained technicians are equipped with the following state-of-the-art remediation tools:
- Moisture sensors and meters to identify materials impacted by excess moisture
- Infrared cameras that can locate water sources behind structural elements
- Air scrubbers to remove mold spores and their byproducts from the air
- Ozone generators that kill germs, clean the air, and eliminate odors
- Air movers, dehumidifiers, and Injectidry systems to circulate and dry interior air
- Foggers that treat impact materials with EPA-approved antifungals and deodorants
So, if you ever need assistance remediating mold damage, call SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415.