Let's Keep Our Kids in the Classroom This Year
NC students are finally headed back to the classroom, however, the new Delta COVID Variant is causing mass uncertainty for parents, students and teachers regarding this new school year. As these cases start to rise, public school systems stand the risk of shutting down again, threatening to leave NC students learning from their kitchen tables yet again.
SERVPRO of Davie and Yadkin Counties, a locally owned and family operated emergency restoration franchise, says “this can’t happen again.”
Because the new variant has increased the need for OSHA certified cleaning specialists to aid in preventing the spread, SERVPRO teams have become an invaluable resource for both commercial and residential spaces looking for preventative COVID cleaning- especially schools.
To help prevent the spread, the CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables- all highly exposed surfaces that make schools the perfect hub for rapid transmission.
SERVPRO of Davie and Yadkin Counties have trained professionals ready to perform a proactive facility/structure cleaning and disinfection that meets all CDC prevention protocols- going above and beyond the scope of regular janitorial work. The Yadkinville based team hold over 20 industry certifications, making them a trusted leader in COVID and biohazard cleaning, as well as water, fire, mold and storm damage.
“Look, I have two kids myself. I understand how crucial an in-person education is for a student’s success,” said owner Trey McSwain. “Our main goal is to keep NC kids in the classrooms, however, this new wave of the virus poses a serious risk to that. SERVPRO of Davie and Yadkin is ready to help local school systems combat the Delta Variant and keep our kids in school where they belong.”
McSwain says his team is ready to provide Yadkin and Davie County public school systems with expert coronavirus and biohazard cleaning to help ensure NC schools remain open. For all business inquiries, please reach out to Trey or George McSwain at 336-618-6558 or SERVPRO9942@yahoo.com.
Mold Damage in Your Advance Business Should Not Be a Cause of Alarm
Mold spreads quickly when the conditions are right. Contact SERVPRO to investigate the cause and remediate the damage in your business.
Call Professional Restorers Immediately When You Notice Mold Damage in Your Advance Business
Mold in a business or commercial building can be a frightening topic for business owners. If it is not properly cleaned up and eliminated by experienced restorers like SERVPRO, it can harm your business in the long run. If ignored, it can spread to other moist areas and fill the air with hazardous spores.
To begin the restoration process, we can thoroughly assess the commercial mold damage in your Advance business. Mold growth assessment involves more than just looking at what is growing in a corner or on the walls. Mold can be an unseen visitor that grows behind and around what you notice at first. Such deception necessitates inquisitive thinking.
What Causes Mold Growth?
Water or moisture problems are the root of all mold growth. To get rid of it, our SERVPRO team must first figure out where the moisture originates from, and how it enters your business. We can use thermal imaging cameras to check where the water is coming from and how it travelled.
By treating the moisture source, we can also prevent new growth. The area in which we shall work is determined by calculations of the contaminated area. Some of the methods we use include:
- Resolving the water issue.
- Isolating the contaminated region.
- Reducing the amount of dust caused by mold spores.
- Removing any porous objects that are moist or moldy.
SERVPRO’s restorers can treat the affected area with advanced products to bring back a healthy environment in your business.
Mold damage may distract your business operations if not handled professionally. Call SERVPRO of Davie and Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415 for fast remediation. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Is Contracting Professionals to Handle Water Damage in Bermuda Run Homes Expensive?
Our certified technicians come prepared with state of the art equipment your property needs after a water incident occurs.
Reputable Restorers Like SERVPRO Offer Water Damage Restoration in Bermuda Run Affordably
When water damage occurs in your property, it can be a highly stressful situation. Do not add to your worry by choosing a water damage company that charges more than necessary simply because of its reputation. The SERVPRO restoration company uses the most effective equipment and innovative techniques to handle water damage the right way at an affordable cost.
Why Involve SERVPRO Professionals
- A quick response to avoid unnecessary losses
- A hassle-free restoration process
- A team of licensed and well-trained teams
If you try to handle water damage in your Bermuda Run property, the repairs may appear to be in good shape at first, but the trapped moisture can show up after a few months. This can lead to additional work, and it can be more difficult to recover the costs from your insurance company.
To eliminate the remaining moisture, SERVPRO's team of restorers employs the most advanced drying technology, as well as specialized heating and drying equipment and dehumidifiers. We can use centrifugal air movers and indirect-fired furnaces to deliver dry air and heat directly to wet materials or the building's interior structure for rapid, successful drying. The procedure increases evaporation significantly.
We can dry out your flooded home or business faster than other companies' methods. This stage of the procedure can take several days. We monitor the drying process closely until your property is completely dry.
Water damage may reduce your property’s value if not handled on time. Contact SERVPRO of Davie and Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415 for reliable restoration “Like it never even happened.”
The Best Restoration Company to Handle Flood Damage in Your Advance Home Is the One Near You
When a storm hits home, call the professionals at SERVPRO. Our IICRC certified techs are ready for any size storm damage job.
Look for a Reputable Restorer like SERVPRO to Handle Flood Damage in Your Advance Home
Floodwater has an uncanny ability to detect weak points. It can also inflict damage that is difficult to detect, which is always larger than the damage that is evident. As a result, it is critical that professionals like SERVPRO inspect and repair any damage as soon as possible.
When you find flood damage in your Advance home, it is critical to identify and remove any moisture or mold before beginning any repairs. Otherwise, airborne spores or other concerns might pose a threat to the building.
How SERVPRO Restorers Help With Flood Restoration
All our SERVPRO restorers are accredited by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to handle flood damage of any magnitude. Below is how our team can help you:
- We perform a survey and write a detailed report that details the extent of the damage, how we can repair it, and how much it can cost.
- SERVPRO removes water using mobile pumping devices and cleans up any water-damaged plasterwork and flooring. Our team of staff can use a self-priming trash pump to extract the floodwater. We can carefully dispose of anything that is beyond repair.
- To guarantee that your home is safe, we also employ specific decontamination equipment such as heaters, humidifiers, and ozone generators.
Flood damage can cause structural damage, undermine foundations and your property’s viability. Contact SERVPRO of Davie and Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Fire Damage Mitigation is Best Left to Trained Professionals in Advance
After a fire incident takes place. You can trust that your home is in good hands with the experienced technicians at SERVPRO.
SERVPRO Takes the Stress and Worry Out of Fire Damage Clean Up – Call Us First if You Have a Fire in Your Advance Home!
The fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) from SERVPRO are trained via the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We know what it takes for cleaning fire damaged homes so that your Advance property gets restored to pre-fire condition. Our Green Fleet arrives within hours of your call so that we can make it “Like it never even happened.”
Fire damage in Advance means taking a multi-faceted approach to get our customers the best results possible. Every situation is unique, so we craft a tailored plan to help us achieve our goals in the most efficient manner. However, SERVPRO has several steps that we always follow in any water & fire damage restorations.
Our Basic Fire Mitigation Steps Include:
- Determining structural safety
- Boarding up of windows and tarping roofing, if needed
- Water extraction to handle any moisture left during the extinguishing of flames
- Mucking out, as needed
- Thorough drying
- Repair and replacement of flooring, subfloor, sheetrock, and other building materials using controlled demolition – Residential contractor license #: NC 26671
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing with EPA-approved products
- HVAC system cleaning
SERVPRO Lessens the Stress
You have a lot to think about after such an emergency, and house fire clean up should not be one of them. We take the time to not only restore your home, but are also ready to ensure your insurance claim paperwork gets handled accordingly.
Fire damage restoration with SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties gives you peace of mind and excellent results. Call us 24/7 for emergency response at (336) 677-1415.
Bermuda Run Store Owners Calling for Professional Water Damage Assistance
Our SERVPRO technicians have the expertise and state of the art equipment to get your business back in order after a water catastrophe.
SERVPRO Has a Green Fleet and Skilled Water Damage Technicians to Bring Your Bermuda Run Business Back to Life
Water infiltration within your Bermuda Run store means that you have more to worry about than damp carpeting. Whether you had burst pipes or ceiling leaks, time is of the essence to ensure you limit secondary damage and avoid the onset of mold. SERVPRO will arrive at your business quickly to determine your needs, so you hopefully have little or no downtime to worry about.
Working around your inventory is something we know how to do when you call us for emergency services water damage in Bermuda Run. Our IICRC-certified technicians know how to inspect your store contents and building materials to select the best cleaning and drying options. In most commercial calls where store inventory is a factor, pack up and move out services help ensure your pieces are not damaged or affected by moisture during the cleanup.
During extraction, we also make sure that relative humidity gets addressed accordingly. We have water restoration technicians (WRT) that work fast to dry the impacted water loss zone with the help of:
- Powerful dehumidifiers that help to capture any water vapors moving through the air
- Centrifugal air movers that push high-speed air over any wet surface areas
Should it seem that the flooring or subfloor within your business has been impacted, we may put drying mats in place to help speed the drying process. Throughout the job, our crew monitors relative humidity and drying by taking multiple readings. Everything gets a thorough cleaning, and sanitization helps us wrap up the job.
SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties is available 24/7 for water cleanup and damage control services. Call us at (336) 677-1415!
Why Do Advance Residents Need Skilled Mold Damage Remediation?
SERVPRO's skilled technicians have the tools and experience to put an end to your homes mold damage.
SERVPRO Offers Advance Property Owners Careful, Efficient Mold Damage Assistance for Best Results
When it comes to mold inspections, remediations, and removal, you may not know where to begin. Should you spot mold growth in your Advance home, it is best to talk with trained mold specialists rather than attempting DIY cleanup. Since mold can cause health effects and disruption can lead to spores spreading, you will always find that calling in SERVPRO will be the only way to get the mold remediation process going.
Why is mold damage in Advance an urgent issue? Allowing mold to fester and grow can lead to health effects as well as costly secondary damage. Whether you have black mold developing in your bathroom or you have attic mold, SERVPRO has protocols in place to safely and effectively begin the cleanup and mold remediation process.
Some of the things that we may do when coming to your home for mold removal include:
- Assess the space to pinpoint the cause of mold development, including poor ventilation or a hidden water leak.
- Containment to keep spores from moving into unaffected zones during the cleanup.
- Placement of fans, filtration units, and other equipment to help facilitate cleaning.
- EPA-registered antimicrobials and cleaning agents made for addressing mold infestations.
Note: Do not disturb or touch the mold before our Green Fleet arrives. Never attempt to dry the area yourself or spray any disinfectants or bleach on the mold. Such action can lead to disruption, only furthering the problem.
SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties specializes in mold damage and black mold damage repairs. Call us at (336) 677-1415, and we can send a team out as soon as possible to formulate the right plan of action for remediation and removal.
How Does SERVPRO Help Advance Residents After Flood Damage Due to a Storm?
Storm damage restoration services by SERVPRO are second to none. Call now for the help and experience your home needs.
SERVPRO is Available 24/7 for Flood Damage Restoration of Advance Homes
Drying the structure and contents after flood damage to your Advance home is the major focus of the flood restoration process. SERVPRO experts apply scientific principles to remove water and the residual moisture quickly and efficiently. The time required for flood restoration depends on how well the technicians can manipulate conditions and expedite evaporation.
Flood damage to your Advance home can only be remediated by meticulous planning and careful analysis of the conditions. SERVPRO technicians use various tools and equipment to create optimal conditions for drying. It allows the shortening of the restoration time and limits any secondary damage.
What Factors Affect Drying Time During Flood Water Cleanup of Advance Homes?
The two most important factors affecting the drying time required for flood water cleanup are-
- Temperature- Optimum drying temperature is 70-80 degrees F. SERVPRO technicians use air heating equipment to increase the temperature and expedite the drying of your Advance home. The experts always maintain the temperature below 85 F during the initial days as it can result in excess moisture in the air causing secondary damage during water damage repairs.
- Humidity- A relative humidity over 60% can significantly reduce the drying time during the water damage remediation process. SERVPRO technicians use dehumidifying equipment to reduce the humidity to about 30%, which speeds up the drying process.
Call SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415 for fast and reliable service.
Do Advance Homes Require Professional Fire Damage Restoration Services?
Kitchen fire in your home is no easy task. SERVPRO uses the latest technology and techniques no matter the size of fire damage.
SERVPRO Can Help Advance Residents in Fire Damage Mitigation of Their Homes
Restoring contents after a fire damage incidence to your Advance home is a less expensive option than replacing them. SERVPRO experts use various cleaning techniques to restore walls, ceilings, upholstery, or any other article damaged in the fire. Our technicians have extensive experience dealing with fire and smoke damage cleanup in Advance.
SERVPRO technicians can offer the best fire damage restoration service to Advance residents if they can reach the property early. The more time the soot and residue are in contact with the surfaces, the harder it gets to clean them.
What Techniques do SERVPRO Restorers use During House Fire Cleanup in Advance?
SERVPRO experts use multiple techniques during fire and smoke damage restoration of your Advance home.
- Dry cleaning- Done using feather dusters and cleaning cloths, is suitable to clean light and non-greasy residue left after fast-burning oxygen-rich fires.
- Wet cleaning- involves the use of water with or without a cleaning agent and SERVPRO technicians use it to clean moderate to heavy, greasy residue in fire-damaged homes.
- Spray and Wipe cleaning- Used in case of moisture-sensitive surfaces covered with moderate and greasy soot. Restorers use a spray bottle to spray the cleaning liquid and wipe it with a cloth.
- Abrasive cleaning- Experts use this only if the residue is too tough to remove. They use a scrub to agitate the particles and remove them without damaging the surface underneath.
Call SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415. We are available whenever you need us.
Trying to Find Commercial Water Damage Restoration Service in Advance? Think SERVPRO
Storm damage to your roof needs immediate attention. Call SERVPRO for the storm damage mitigation services needed for your home.
SERVPRO Offers 24/7 Water Damage Restoration Service to Advance Home Owners
Advance is, as of yet, an unincorporated community in Davie County, NC. It is a tightly knit community of about 1100 residents, about 75 miles from Charlotte, NC. No one knows why or who named the community Advance. According to some natives, it was named after a man named Samuel Vance Allen, a popular resident of the community and a freed slave. While some others suggest that the community was named to represent the sentiment that once a post office is added, the community would 'advance'! Irrespective of which story is true, Advance is a thriving and vibrant community.
Although the community is small, there are some interesting things to do here in Advance. Besides, you can always drive to Charlotte, which is just a few miles away. Here are some things you can do while here at Advance-
- Papa Tango Aviation Club- If you are not afraid of heights and love adventure sports, then Papa Tango is the place for you. Here, you can take a flight lesson with an FAA-certified flight instructor in a powered hang glider (Also called a "trike"). They teach you the basics of powered hang gliding and even allow you some actual ' hands-on' time during flights as well. The view from the glider is a sight to behold that is sure to stay with you for a long time.
- Yadkin Valley Wine Tours- If you like to experience wine tasting along with an informative session on winemaking, then the tour is just for you. The tour is very well-organized educational, and most importantly, fun. Whether you are a wine connoisseur or new to the whole wine tasting game, this tour is sure to leave a lasting memory.
- Tanglewood Park- Located on a 1200-acre piece of land, the park has a combination of streams, woodlands, and grassy pastures. The park has some of the cleanest and well-organized camping sites in the area. You can also take a short tour of the arboretum here. There are activities to do for both children and adults, including peddle-boating, hiking, horseback riding, and the park even has a 9-hole golf course.
Advance Residents Count on SERVPRO for Water Cleanup
Unmitigated water damage on your Advance property can spell disaster. The water can easily ruin your property and belongings and can even cause secondary damage, including mold. You need professional water removal services from SERVPRO to stop any further losses and start the remediation process. Our restoration experts have experience in dealing with water issues arising -
SERVPRO technicians work round the clock to mitigate the damage to your Advance property and keep things under control. We take various steps during water cleanup-
- Scoping the property for pockets of high humidity regions using devices such as Thermohygrometers and moisture meters
- Remove any standing water by wet vacuuming and other extraction equipment
- Decontamination using antimicrobials, if necessary
- Deodorizing with the help of thermal foggers and air scrubbing equipment
Call SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415. We are available whenever you need us.