Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Addressing Mold You Find in Your Advance Home or Office
Mold is nothing that you should ignore. Within days, a single colony can spread to several other neighboring surfaces and even other areas of your Advance home. Under the appropriate conditions, this microbial threat can become a health hazard for those exposed. With the Carolinas always battling higher humidity and moisture content in the environment, meeting the conditions for mold growth even without a disaster is not a rare situation. Our SERVPRO team can help with an honest assessment of the property and what the structure needs to remove active colonization and better protect it.
Stages of Remediation for Your Advance Property
Removing mold colonies from your home or businesses is not as straightforward as you might believe. Several steps can get taken to limit the migration of colonies and remove them entirely depending on several factors, including the type of material affected and the severity of the organism's spread. Some of these include:
- Surface cleaning and mold removal
- Sanding/media blasting
- Controlled demolition
Full-Service Solutions for Mold-Damaged Structures
One of the advantages of choosing SERVPRO remediation for mold discovered in your home or office is our full-service approach to getting your property back to preloss condition. With a division of licensed contractors in our facility, we can help to provide accurate controlled demolition and a seamless transition to the reconstruction and build back that your house requires after the discarding of materials.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (336) 677-1415
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (336) 677-1415
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Advance community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: