Damaged Documents and Records
- Did you know that SERVPRO of Davie and Yadkin Counties can restore water damaged documents and records?
- Through a process called sublimation (freeze drying) the damaged documents can be saved and restored for your future needs.
- Hippa compliance is maintained through out, ensuring a documented chain of custody and secure storage.
- Take steps to protect and store your documents in ways that minimize the likelihood of damage from a water leak. Store the documents on shelving at least 4" above the floor.
- Whether you have mold damage or a sewage backup your documents can be saved and cleaned of any contaminants.
- If your business is damaged by water or fire call SERVPRO of Davie and Yadkin Counties for help 24/7 at 336 677 1415.