What Happens if Your Belongings Need Moving after Flood Damage?
SERVPRO Takes Care of all Belongings in Your Advance Home
A flood can strike quickly and wreak havoc in your home. If you are unfortunate enough to see significant flood damage in your house, you might find yourself wondering what will become of your belongings. After all, if considerable cleaning is necessary, it is not easy to clean around the furniture and other items.
If you require flood damage help in Advance, SERVPRO will take care of everything – including moving your items to a secure location. When we visit your home, we will assess the situation and advise you on whether a move-out is necessary. If we need to move your contents, we will:
- Take a thorough inventory of everything we move.
- Co-ordinate the entire removals process, so there is less stress on you.
- Ensure all items are secured well to prevent damage.
- Use the inventory to ensure every item is returned to you.
- If your belongings need cleaning, we will take care of that either before we move them or while they are being stored at our facility.
For help with flood damage, call SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415.