Should I Call A Professional After Fire Damage In Advance?
Advance Homeowners Need Quick Cleanup After Fire Damage
No one wants a disaster to occur in their Advance home, but unfortunately, sometimes an incident happens anyway. When something goes wrong, SERVPRO is here for you – We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster. However, some people might wonder if they can handle things by themselves.
Fire damage to your Advance home is stressful. You want to get cleaned up and back to normal as soon as possible. However, please resist the temptation to tackle the cleanup yourself. Professional companies have the necessary training and knowledge to mitigate fire damage, which is better for you and your family.
What are the advantages of calling a professional company?
If you are not used to cleaning up fire damage, you do not know the most effective techniques. We train our technicians in the latest fire cleanup techniques. Our teams set up containment if needed to prevent further spread of soot. We use methods such as HEPA vacuuming and ultrasonic cleaning to remove particles from furniture, soft furnishings, walls, ceilings, and more.
Besides proper training, our teams also have industry-standard protective equipment, to carry out the job safely.
What do fire damage remediation companies look for?
Soot stains and warped furniture are apparent signs of fire damage. However, our technicians also look for:
• Damaged appliances or electronics
• Hidden smoke damage such as in HVAC systems or hidden corners
• Warped door and window frames from the fire or fire-fighting efforts
• Cracked windows
• Leftover water and damp patches on carpets or drapes from fire hoses
What else can SERVPRO help with?
Cleaning away soot is just one part of our fire damage cleanup service. Our teams also:
• Dry out any damp patches to help prevent future mold growth
• Clean and restore personal belongings and papers wherever possible
• Carry out structural repairs such as removing and replacing wallpaper, insulation, drywall, and plaster if necessary
• Use air scrubbers and foggers to remove acrid smoke odors and freshen your home
Our thorough service means you can get back to normal life quickly, secure in knowing that there is no hidden damage waiting to cause you problems later.
For professional fire damage assistance, call SERVPRO of Davie & Yadkin Counties at (336) 677-1415.